Sunday, May 08, 2005

balls, of the titanium variety

this weekend, i got a surface piercing - ie. a stapled shaped bar that just allows the two balls to be seen above the skin, giving a sort-of floating appearance. i am already prepared for the backlash, first evidenced by some chav woman in the studio.
Her: Why the fuck did you have that?
Me: I could say the same about your unfeasibly ugly child.

Of course, being me, I was trying to be nice: informative without being patronising. I usually fail. Still, I have my new stock answer for random members of the public prepared:

Person: What's that on your chest?
Me: Those would be my breasts.

I hope that will shut people up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous leflange said...

I hope you've got the funbags to back up that retort...

5/13/2005 11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home