Thursday, April 28, 2005

monkeys

Today was supposed to be my first proper day of revision. It's not. After a night of over-indulgence with an old friend, my planned 9am start melted away. Now I am watching Series 4 of Waking the Dead.

I'm sure it'll be fine though. One of the constant pleasant surprises of my life is that I manage to get so much done when I spend so much time gimping around.

By the way, the job interview went OK. But they gave me homework! A two thousand word feature... when the hell am I going to find time to do that? I realise that the earlier part of this post slightly undermines my claims of overwork.

On another note, this story, which has appeared in a few papers, seems very unlikely - almost like something Chris Morris would make up. If it is true, then it's no wonder that teenagers aren't getting GCSEs and so on.

2 Comments:

Blogger hangthedj said...

Actually the daisy-chaining story is very true.
After finding myself drafted into the screws today, I am in fact working on a daisy-chaining story. So there!
Oh the sounds of bring, bring "Trolley" shake me out of my blogging paradise.

4/28/2005 2:57 pm  
Blogger galatea said...

TROLLEY!

Do you know, the Guardian also have a trolley. Slightly undermines their exclusively lentil, guava and other Fairtrade foods canteen.

4/29/2005 3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home