Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cadfael and Clarkson

I am watching Brother Cadfael on ITV3, which is truly the TV channel of the Gods. This afternoon they will again be offering an episode of Jeeves and Wooster; later, there may be A Touch Of Frost. Much as it pains me to say it, ITV3 is a better TV channel than UKTVPeople, which offers an unbroken diet of Clarkson in different guises.

Although I've watched an awful lot of Top Gear in my time, and even forayed into Jeremy Clarkson's MotorWorld etc, I really shouldn't have applied for a job with an aviation trade magazine. Yet this is what I did last week, in a lather of panic about jobs. Now I am faced with an interview for a magazine whose subject I know nothing about, which I suppose is just punishment. I have the feeling that it's going to be dreadful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home